GNOME Control Center 3.11.5, GNOME's main interface for the configuration of various aspects of your desktop, is ready for testing.
The Gnome Control Center allows users to configure various parts of their system using a vast collection of tools. This latest development release features a large number of fixes and improvements.
Highlights of GNOME Control Center 3.11.5:
• The application is now activated when launching panel;
• Type-ahead has been disabled in the search window;
• PNM and JPEG 2000 have been added to the list of valid content types;
• A placeholder icon has been added before creating thumbnails;
• If battery is fully charged at over 99% the number is now rounded to 100%.
Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.