GNOME Boxes, a simple GNOME 3 application to access remote or virtual systems and which is sharing a lot of code-base with virt-manager project, is now at version 3.4.2.
GNOME Boxes 3.4.2 is a relatively new application added to the GNOME project and therefore it contains a lot of new features.
Highlights of GNOME Boxes 3.4.2:
· Asynchronously fetch VM information from libvirt was fixed so that it's not blocking the UI;
· Cache VM information to reduce potentially costly periodic calls to libvirt;
· Product logo fetching that broke against libosinfo 0.1.1 was fixed;
· Mouse scrollwheel not working was fixed;
· A couple of dependencies have changes, libvirt-glib 0.0.8 and libvirt-gconfig 0.0.8;
· Fedora 17 express installation was fixed;
· Make wizard file chooser dialog, modal.
Download GNOME Boxes 3.4.2 right now from Softpedia.