A lot of fixes have been implemented in this latest release
GCC, the GNU Compiler Collection that includes frontends for C, C++, Fortran, Objective-C, Java, Ada, and Go, has just reached version 4.7.2.Highlights of GCC 4.7.2:
· The ABI incompatibilities have been fixed for GCC version 4.7.2;
· Support for a new AVR-specific configure option –with-avrlibc=yes has been added;
· Support for AVR-specific built-in functions has been added;
· GCC now supports various new GNU extensions to the DWARF debugging information format;
· ABI bug fixes related to some C++11 templates have been implemented;
· A new option (-grecord-gcc-switches) was added;
· GCC now supports the XMEGA architecture;
· GCC now supports the Cortex-A7 processor implementing the v7-a version of the architecture.
A complete version of the changelog can be found in the official announcement.
Download GCC 4.7.2 right now from Softpedia.