FxMovieManager, an application written to help users manage movie files and video clips, has just reached version 6.3.
FxMovieManager 6.3 includes a twin-panel file manager, a playlist, and a simple frontend to Mplayer. Both the file manager and the playlist can display thumbnails of movie files.
Highlights of FxMovieManager 6.3:
• The code of the internal player has been updated to use version 1.2 of the ffmpeg library,
• The performance has been increased and the memory usage has been reduced;
• A few other improvements have been made, and some bugs have been fixed;
• The manual page has been updated;
• Devices attached after start-up can now be rescanned and a window dialog is provided.
Check out the software's changelog for a complete list of new features and updates.
Download FxMovieManager 6.3 right now from Softpedia.