FxMovieManager, an application written to help users manage movie files and video clips, has just reached version 6.2.
FxMovieManager 6.2 includes a twin-panel file manager, a playlist, and a simple frontend to Mplayer. Both the file manager and the playlist can display thumbnails of movie files.
Highlights of FxMovieManager 6.2:
• The code of the internal player has been updated to use version 1.1 of the FFmpeg library;
• The appearance is now based on 10 types of transparent icons to allow for better theme customization;
• The automount option can now be disabled in the configuration dialog;
• A bug in the save function has been fixed for the custom language setting;
• The backporting to FOX-16 has been improved;
• The application clock is now allowed and a bug in the internal player video size has been fixed;
• The manual page has been updated.
Check out the software's changelog for a complete list of new features and updates.
Download FxMovieManager 6.2 right now from Softpedia.