GTK+, a multi-platform toolkit for creating graphical user interfaces that provide a complete set of widgets, suitable for projects ranging from small one-off tools to complete application suites, is now at version 3.7.8.
According to the developers, GTK+ 3.7.8 incorporates new features and quite a few updates:
• GtkTreeView and GtkIconView now allow single-click activation;
• GtkImage can now be set from a resource;
• Single-click in treeview and iconview is now working properly;
• Better column resizing for GtkTreeView has been implemented;
• support for _NET_WM_FULLSCREEN_MONITORS has been implemented.
A complete changelog, featuring all the updates and fixes, can be found in the official announcement.
Download GTK+ 3.7.8 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.