Fuduntu 2012.2, a lighthearted and fun Linux distribution that fits somewhere in-between Fedora and Ubuntu and designed to be aesthetically pleasing, is now available for download.
Users who already have the previous Fuduntu version, 2012.1, installed, can rest assured as they can easily upgrade to the 2012.2 version with a normal update process.
Highlights of Fuduntu 2012.2:
· Linux kernel 3.2.13;
· Chromium 17;
· Mozilla Firefox 11.0;
· Mozilla Thunderbird 11.0;
· LibreOffice 126.96.36.199;
· Empathy was replaced by Pidgin 2.10.2;
· NVidia display driver 290.10;
· ATI Catalyst display driver 12.1;
· All available firmwares are installed by default;
· Broadcom Wi-Fi adapter driver 188.8.131.52;
· An additional staging kmod pack was added, (kmod-staging) containing drivers for many devices not supported by default.
Download Fuduntu 2012.2 right now from Softpedia.