The latest version of Precise Puppy can be downloaded from Softpedia
Precise Puppy 5.6, a distribution built from Ubuntu Precise Pangolin 12.04.2, alongside the binary DEB packages, providing full compatibility with Ubuntu and access to the vast Ubuntu package repository, has been released.Precise Puppy 5.6 is a distribution built on Ubuntu Precise Pangolin 12.04.2.
Highlights of Precise Puppy 5.6:
• The MoManager GUI translation manager has been updated;
• Many Woof scripts have been improved;
• A new Xorg Video Wizard and forced-reboot recovery have been added;
• A new legacy-GRUB manager has been added;
• The Puppy Package Manager has been improved;
• Support has been added for kmod;
• Matching GTK2, GTK3 and Qt4 themes have been implemented.
Ubuntu 12.04.2 Precise Pangolin is a 5-year long-term supported release, therefore Precise Puppy will be also supported for the amount of time.
Download Precise Puppy 5.6 right now from Softpedia.