A few other improvements have been implemented in this version
FreeType, a freely available software library to render fonts that are written in C, designed to be small, efficient, highly customizable, and portable while capable of producing high-quality output (glyph images) of most vector and bitmap font formats, is now at version 2.4.11.Highlights of FreeType 2.4.11:
• Experimental support for TrueType subpixel hinting support has been implemented (subpixel hinting support has been contributed by Infinality);
• Some vulnerabilities in the BDF implementation have been fixed;
• Minor rendering improvements to the auto-hinter have been implemented;
• The `ftdiff' demo program now supports UTF-8 encoded input files for option `-f';
• Using keys `r' and `R', you can now adjust the stroker radius in the `ftview' demo program;
• Minor fixes and improvements have been implemented.
Check out the official changelog for a complete list of fixes and new features.
Download FreeType 2.4.11 right now from Softpedia.