The latest version of FreeNAS can be downloaded from Softpedia
FreeNAS, a free implementation of a minimal FreeBSD distribution, has just reached version 9.2.1 RC.FreeNAS 9.2.1 RC has introduced a large number of functional changes as compared to the 8.x branch, not to mention the fact that it also comes with numerous fixes, in comparison with the 9.x branch.
Highlights of FreeNAS 9.2.1 RC:
• Samba (SMB/CIFS support) has been upgraded to version 4.1.4;
• The LSI 12G SAS driver has been added as a module to the build;
• Some changes have been added to the reporting graphs that segregate reports by type;
• A bug that prevented building an encrypted volume using multi path devices has been fixed;
• trafshow has been added to the image.
A complete list of changes and updates can be found in the official announcement. Download FreeNAS 9.2.1 RC right now from Softpedia.
Remember that this is a beta release and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended to be used for testing purposes only.