The latest version of FreeNAS can be downloaded from Softpedia
FreeNAS, a free implementation of a minimal FreeBSD distribution, has just reached version 8.3.0.FreeNAS 8.3.0 has introduced a large number of functional changes in comparison with the 8.0.x branch.
Highlights of FreeNAS 8.3.0:
• ZFS can be manipulated from the CLI, and changes for supported items tracked by FreeNAS will be reflected in the GUI;
• The GUI now supports active-passive multipath capable hardware;
• Plugins are now available;
• The GUI now includes a webshell, which allows users to access a root shell from within a web browser;
• An autotuning script has been added;
• ZFS volumes can now have periodic scrub tasks configured for them;
• A newer web toolkit is used, which behaves better with modal dialogs;
A complete list of changes and updates can be found in the official announcement.
Download FreeNAS 8.3.0 right now from Softpedia.