CuteReport, a free report solution inspired by eXaro's project ideas that's similar to Jasper and Crystal Reports, is now at version 0.7.CuteReport 0.7 is based on the Qt4 framework and can be easily used with any Qt applications. It consists of two parts, the core library and the template designer.
Highlights of CuteReport 0.7:
• A bug with the tab panel that occurred when the "icon" tab style was chosen has been fixed;
• The CuteReport Designer messages have been implemented;
• An overlay band has been added;
• The storage interface has been improved and simplified;
• A WaterMark example has been added.
A complete changelog can be found on the official website. Download CuteReport 0.7 right now from Softpedia.
Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.