CuteReport, a free report solutions inspired by eXaro's project ideas that's similar to Jasper and Crystal Reports, is now at version 0.5.
CuteReport 0.5 is based on the Qt4 framework and can be easily used with any Qt applications. It consists of two parts, the core library and the template designer.
Highlights of CuteReport 0.5:
• The ReportCore log messages has been improved;
• Millimeters and inches are now supported for the page size;
• The Item and Page interfaces have been cleaned up;
• Button icon has been added;
• A lot of other bugs have been fixed.
A complete changelog can be found on the official website.
Download CuteReport 0.5 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.