Blender Foundation, the developer of Blender, an integrated 3D creation software suite, has announced that its software has reached version 2.68a.
Blender 2.68a is a maintenance release, with no new features, but users have been advised to update as soon as possible.
Highlights of Blender 2.68a:
• A crash that occurred when deleting a sequence strip has been fixed;
• The viewport render with CMJ sampler is now working properly;
• BGE and Blender are no longer crashing on Game Engine start;
• Removing the vertex colors no longer crashes the application;
• The application no longer crashes when performing a Dynamic Topology undo action;
• A crash that occurred when using the factor input on color mix node has been fixed.
A complete list of changes and updates can be found in the official changelog.