The latest version of Blender can be downloaded from Softpedia
Blender Foundation, the developer of Blender, an integrated 3D creation software suite, has announced that its software has reached version 2.68a.Blender 2.68a is a maintenance release, with no new features, but users have been advised to update as soon as possible.
Highlights of Blender 2.68a:
• A crash that occurred when deleting a sequence strip has been fixed;
• The viewport render with CMJ sampler is now working properly;
• BGE and Blender are no longer crashing on Game Engine start;
• Removing the vertex colors no longer crashes the application;
• The application no longer crashes when performing a Dynamic Topology undo action;
• A crash that occurred when using the factor input on color mix node has been fixed.
A complete list of changes and updates can be found in the official changelog.
Download Blender 2.68a for Linux
Download Blender 2.68a for Windows
Download Blender 2.68a for Mac