The latest version of Blender can be downloaded from Softpedia
Blender Foundation, the developer of Blender, an integrated 3D creation software suite, has announced that their software has reached version 2.67a.Blender 2.67a is a maintenance release and integrates over 80 bug fixes.
Highlights of Blender 2.67a:
• 'Reset to Default Theme' no longer makes some node titlebars go black;
• A crash, that occurred when enabling mesh analysis intersect with wire edges, has been fixed;
• The failure to animate X, Y, Z values in nodes with vector sub-menu has been fixed;
• A blur node crash due to size overflow has been fixed;
• A crash that occurred when setting the Environment Map imagefile has been fixed;
• A crash, that occurred when closing blend files with no line styles, has been fixed;
• Missing python properties have been added on ActionActuator.
A complete list of changes and updates can be found in the official changelog.
Download Blender 2.67a for Linux.
Download Blender 2.67a for Windows.
Download Blender 2.67a for Mac.