Blender Foundation, the developer of Blender, an integrated 3D creation software suite, has announced that their software has reached version 2.67a.
Blender 2.67a is a maintenance release and integrates over 80 bug fixes.
Highlights of Blender 2.67a:
• 'Reset to Default Theme' no longer makes some node titlebars go black;
• A crash, that occurred when enabling mesh analysis intersect with wire edges, has been fixed;
• The failure to animate X, Y, Z values in nodes with vector sub-menu has been fixed;
• A blur node crash due to size overflow has been fixed;
• A crash that occurred when setting the Environment Map imagefile has been fixed;
• A crash, that occurred when closing blend files with no line styles, has been fixed;
• Missing python properties have been added on ActionActuator.
A complete list of changes and updates can be found in the official changelog.