A lot of other features and changes have been added in this version
Fotoxx, a free open source Linux program for photo editing and collection management that’s easy to use and install, has just reached version 13.07.Fotoxx provides a hassle-free solution to simple photo edition and library management. The latest version, 13.07, has quite a few changes, as it can be seen from the changelog.
Highlights of Fotoxx 13.07:
• The gallery navigation has been extended with new options;
• Effects > Drawing and Effects > Outline functions have been combined;
• Batch Add Tags and Delete Tags have been combined into a more flexible tool;
• Edit Collections has been made easier (add/delete/cut/copy/paste images);
• The gallery of the newest images have been added to the database.
A complete list of changes and updates can be found in the official announcement.
Download Fotoxx 13.07 right now from the official website.