A lot of other features have been added in this version
Fotoxx, a free open source Linux program for photo editing and collection management that’s easy to use and install, has just reached version 13.05.Fotoxx provides a hassle-free solution to simple photo edition and library management. The latest version, 13.05, has quite a few changes, as it can be seen from the changelog.
Highlights of Fotoxx 13.05:
• Directory navigation has been simplified for multiple top image directories;
• A Quick Start guide is now shown when Fotoxx starts up (also Help > Quick Start);
• The menu names and groupings are now more conventional for edit functions;
• An ImageMagick function is now used as the Fotoxx edit function;
• An interpolation method is now used for zoomed image display;
• An anti-aliasing function has been added.
A complete list of changes and updates can be found in the official announcement.
Download Fotoxx 13.05 right now from Softpedia.