As usual, the developers have implemented numerous changes and fixes
Fotoxx, a free open source Linux program for photo editing and collection management that’s easy to use and install, has just reached version 12.12.Fotoxx provides a hassle-free solution to simple photo edition and library management. The latest version, 12.12, has quite a few changes, as it can be seen from the changelog.
Highlights of Fotoxx 12.12:
• A new false color tool has been implemented to help gradually change selected colors into other colors;
• Selected images as a collection can now be saved as a collection;
• Thumbnail gallery window now suppresses hidden subdirectories;
• Minor UI improvements have been implemented for geotag dialogs using the world map;
• Sequence number can now be placed anywhere in the base name.
A complete list of changes and updates can be found in the official announcement.
Download Fotoxx 12.12 right now from Softpedia.