A new version has been released shortly after the previous one
Fluxbox, a window manager for X based on the Blackbox code that is very light on resources and easy to handle, is now at version 1.3.4.It seems that the previous release has some nasty bugs, so developers have chosen to quickly release another version that should correct all of the problems.
Highlights of Fluxbox 1.3.4:
• 'LHalf' / 'RHalf' titlebar buttons have been added;
• A 'ClientPatternTest' command has been added for testing clientpatterns, via fluxbox-remote;
• All timer-based problems are fixed now;
• Integer overflows for some gradient textures have been fixed;
• Moving windows without the lagging-behind-effect is now possible on slower machines;
• The color brightening in textures has been improved;
• Memory and other code improvements have been implemented in the texture rendering code.
The official changelog contains a comprehensive list of changes for this release.
Download Fluxbox 1.3.4 right now from Softpedia.