All three Google Chrome branches can be downloaded from Softpedia
Google Chrome, a browser built on the WebKit layout engine that aims to be minimalistic and versatile at the same time, is now at version 24.0.1312.49.The Beta version of Google Chrome is now out for Linux users, and even if it's not a major release, it brings quite a few fixes.
Highlights of Google Chrome 24.0.1312.49:
• Flush SSL connections when clearing channel ids:
• The validation has been improved when creating audio streams;
• When the transform's scale is unknown, draw into render surfaces at the scale of the screen;
• The "Discover DevTools Companion" extension has been whitelisted;
• Don't create a ScopedHandle with an invalid handle.
Download Google Chrome 24.0.1312.49 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a Beta version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.