A lot of other changes have been implemented in the distribution
Michael Tremer, a developer for the ipfire.org team, has announced IPFire 2.13 Core 69, a new stable release of the popular Linux-based firewall distribution.Highlights of IPFire 2.13 Core 69:
• Linux kernel has been updated to version 3.2.46 to address several security issues and other bugs;
• A newer wireless stack from kernel 3.8.3 is also available;
• More drivers have been added for several networking hardware like USB Ethernet adapters;
• The install disk has received a new bootloader;
• A new translation of the IPFire installer and Web User Interface, into the Turkish language, has been added;
A complete list of changes and updates can be found in the official announcement. The developers have recommended that all the users of IPFire should upgrade their distribution.
Download IPFire 2.13 Core 69 right now from Softpedia.