A lot of other changes have been implemented in the distribution
Michael Tremer, a developer for the ipfire.org team, has announced IPFire 2.13 Core 68, a new stable release of the popular Linux-based firewall distribution.Highlights of IPFire 2.13 Core 68:
• strongswan has been updated to version 5.0.4. An authentication bypass has been fixed for certificates that use Elliptic Curves;
•A fix has been implemented for unstable IPsec connections;
• A new status bar, which now has a cleaner design and provides more information, has been fixed;
• The connection list on the web user interface is now sortable;
• Network modules have been added to the installer;
• The broken monospace font, in graphs on the web interface, are now working properly.
A complete list of changes and updates can be found in the official announcement.
Download IPFire 2.13 Core 68 right now from Softpedia.