Finnix, a self-contained, bootable Linux CD distribution ("LiveCD") for system administrators, based on Debian, is now at version 108.
Finnix 108 can be used to mount and manipulate hard drives and partitions, monitor networks, rebuild boot records, install other operating systems, and much more.
Highlights of Finnix 108:
• ehci-pci module is no longer missing from initrd;
• memtest86+ no longer reports false positives on test 7;
• CD tray ejection no longer pulls tray back in;
• xfsdump has been updated to a new version;
• quota is now supported;
• initrd now has an ext4 module;
• nicstat has been added;
• /boot/grub/loopback.cfg has been shipped by default;
• finnix-build-stage2 can be built without the extracted userland.
Check out the official announcement for a complete list of changes and updates.
Download Finnix 108 right now from Softpedia.