Valve has officially expanded to yet another platform
Steam for Linux has been in the Beta stages for some time now, but Valve has released the final version of this branch, along with a large number of promotions.The Steam client for the Linux platform has spent several months in development and a lot of changes made it in the finale version that was officially released.
Highlights of Steam for Linux:
• Official support for Linux has been added;
• You can now send messages to users who are offline. They will receive the message when they next log in;
• A caps lock warning indicator has been added to the login dialog password textbox;
• Several issues with scroll bars in the store and community views have been fixed;
• Left/right navigation of game related sections has been fixed the in-game overlay.
Check the official announcement for more details about this important release.
Download Steam for Linux installer 220.127.116.11 right now from Softpedia.