This is a rather small update, but it's important nonetheless
NxFilter, a freeware DNS filtering software that can be used to filter and monitor Internet activity in a network, is now at version 1.4.5.NxFilter 1.4.5 is also capable of detecting and blocking malware, and botnet based on DNS packet inspection.
The application also used the local DNS cache to accelerate the Internet speed, load-balancing, Active Directory integration, phishing protection, and much more.
Highlights of NxFilter 1.4.5:
• Dynamic IP update has been added for the client;
• The bypass_filter has been enabled in the per-policy whitelist;
• Duplicated domain is now allowed on the allowed;
• An expiration-date display bug has been fixed;
• A Quota reset bug has been repaired.
A complete backlog of changes and new features can be found on the official website.
Download the NxFilter 1.4.5 tool right now from Softpedia.