The latest version of Nautilus can be downloaded from Softpedia
The GNOME developers behind the Nautilus project (now known as Files) have announced that 3.7.3 version is now available for download.Nautilus may have changed its name to Files, but it will take a long time for users to get used to it. In any case, Files 3.7.3 is finally here and it comes with a few modifications.
Highlights of Files (Nautilus) 3.7.3:
• Search provider has been updated to org.gnome.Shell.SearchProvider2 interface;
• Rely on GIO to parse ".hidden" files;
• Use a different label for removing a file from "Recent";
• Share the "show hidden" GSetting option with the GTK+;
• A missing unmount sync notification under some circumstances has been fixed.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official changelog.
Download Files 3.7.3 (formerly known as Nautilus) sources right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.