The GNOME developers behind the Nautilus project (now known as Files) have announced that the final version, 3.6.0, is now available for download.Nautilus may have changed its name to Files, but it will take a long time for users to get used to it. In any case, Files 3.6.0 is finally here and it comes with just a few fixes.
Highlights of Files (Nautilus) 3.6.0:
• The toggling of hidden files visibility in searches has been repaired;
• A bug that caused the base directory to appear in search results has been fixed;
• A fix for missing search results, under some locales, has been implemented;
• Unmounted mounts, which showed in shell search provider results have been repaired;
• A crash that happen when a window is closed while the view is loading has been fixed
A complete list of changes can be found in the official changelog.
Download Files 3.6.0 (formerly known as Nautilus) sources right now from Softpedia.