FileZilla, a fast and reliable cross-platform FTP, FTPS and SFTP client with lots of features and an easy-to-use graphical interface, has just reached version 22.214.171.124.
FileZilla 126.96.36.199 has just a few minor changes and it's just a small maintenance release. Nonetheless, users should update as soon as possible.
• Several problems with TLS cipher selection, including a bugfix for GnuTLS, have been fixed;
• A crash which occurred on shutdown has been fixed;
• A log message for servers not using UTF-8 has been added;
• Small performance and memory optimizations for getting file types, have been implemented;
• The formatting of transfer speeds has been improved.
Check out the official changelog for more details about the updates and changes in this release and in the previous versions.
Download FileZilla 188.8.131.52 right now from Softpedia.