The latest version of File Roller can be downloaded from Softpedia.
File Roller, an archive manager for the GNOME desktop environment which can be used to create, modify, and view the content of archives, is now at version 3.6.3.Highlights of File Roller 3.6.3:
• A crash that occurred when pasting a deleted file has been fixed;
• The “next” button has been repaired;
• file-roller can now delete directories;
• The properties panel no longer shows an incorrect number of files;
• Nautilus behavior for back and forward buttons has been corrected;
• File deletion for encrypted rar archives has been fixed.
A complete list of changes and updates can be found in the official announcement.
File Roller is only a graphical interface to archiving utilities such as tar and zip. Since version 3.6.0, it can optionally use libarchive to handle some archive types.
Download File Roller 3.6.3 right now from Softpedia.