Fetchmail, a full-featured, robust, well-documented remote-mail retrieval and forwarding utility intended to be used over on-demand TCP/IP, is now at version 6.3.25.Fetchmail 6.3.25 supports every remote-mail protocol now in use on the Internet, including POP2, POP3, RPOP, APOP, KPOP, all flavors of IMAP, ETRN, ODMR, and even IPv6 and IPSEC.
Highlights of Fetchmail 6.2.25:
• When SSL/TLS X.509 certificate validation fails, a proper report is provided to users;
• OpenSSL decoded errors are now displayed using report(), instead of stderr;
• The default OpenSSL hash format is no longer MD5;
• A NULL pointer dereference in out-of-memory error condition has been fixed;
• A memory leak which occurred in an out-of-memory error condition has been fixed.
Check out the official changelog for a complete list of updates and fixes.
Download Fetchmail 6.2.25 right now from Softpedia.