Hewlett-Packard Linux Imaging and Printing, an HP-developed solution for printing, scanning, and faxing with HP inkjet and laser-based printers in Linux, is now at version 3.13.2.Highlights of HP Linux Imaging and Printing 3.13.2:
• Numerous HP Officejet Pro printers are now supported;
• HP Officejet 7110 Wide Format ePrinter support has been added;
• HP LaserJet 400 M401dne support has been added;
• Support for Fedora 18 has been added;
• HPLIP no longer removes a user from all groups, in certain circumstances;
• Secure Printing support for HP LaserJet 5500 and HP LaserJet 8150 has been added;
• Media types have been updated for the HP Color LaserJet CP5520 Series.
A complete list of changes and new supported printers can be found in the official announcement.
Download HP Linux Imaging and Printing 3.13.2 right now from Softpedia.