The development for this title is now in full throttle
Faerie Solitaire, a different approach to the well-known Solitaire genre, has been announced for Linux and the developers have made a beta version available for the users.According to the producers, users will find and raise a Faerie pet and repopulate the magical land of Avalon, using the resources found by clearing each level.
The Linux version comes with a few improvements and fixes, but it's still a beta release and various problems can arise:
• Issues with python2.7:i386 have been fixed;
• Several problems with drivers on the Linux platform, which causes low FPS, have been corrected;
• Players will have to use $XDG_DATA_HOME (or ~/.local/share/ if not available) as a save location, not ~;
• Antialiasing was added for the game;
• Achievements are now always synchronized with Steam;
• The game is now keeping the aspect ratio.
More details about the fixes and various problems still present in this release can be found on the official Steam forum.