The FFmpeg package, a complete solution to record, convert and stream audio and video, is now at version 1.1.
FFmpeg 1.1, codenamed Fire Flower, brings a lot of fixes, updates and a large number of new features.
Highlights of FFmpeg 1.1:
• Stream disposition information printing in ffprobe is now possible;
• A filter for loudness analysis following EBU R128 has been added;
• Opus encoder using libopus is now available;
• JSON captions for TED talks decoding support has been added;
• Silicon Graphics Motion Video Compressor 1 & 2 decoder is now supported.
A complete list of updates and features can be found in the official changelog.
FFmpeg is the leading multimedia framework, able to decode, encode, transcode, mux, demux, stream, filter and play pretty much anything that humans and machines have created.
Download FFmpeg 1.1 right now from Softpedia.