The latest version of FF Multi Converter 1.4.1 can be found
FF Multi Converter, a simple graphical application which enables you to convert audio, video, image and document files between all popular formats, using and combining other programs, is now at version 1.4.1.Highlight of FF Multi Converter 1.4.1:
• Audio/video ffmpeg-presets management have been implemented and can be compared with what's found in WinFF;
• In-line processing of the ffmpeg command in audio/video conversions is now possible;
• More precise and reliable results in the conversion progress bars have been implemented;
• FFmpeg/avconv/unoconv output is now visible in the conversion dialog;
• Choice between ffmpeg-avconv for audio/video conversions is offered if both are installed;
• The two tabs for audio and video were merged in one;
• Chinese, German, Hungarian and Russian have been implemented.
A complete backlog of updates and new features can be found in the official changelog.
Download FF Multi Converter 1.4.1 right now from Softpedia.