Eye of GNOME, the official image viewer for the GNOME Desktop environment that can support a variety of image file formats, has reached version 3.7.4.Eye of GNOME 3.7.4 can be used to view single image files, as well as large image collections and, if the appropriate plugins are installed on the system, the application will be able to open even more image formats.
Highlights of Eye of GNOME 3.7.4:
• Use XDG_DATA_DIRS and XDG_DATA_HOME as plugin search paths;
• The basename has been set for the print-to-file;
• EOG no longer contains files which do not have a valid copyright or license information;
• Load per-user plugins from $XDG_DATA_DIRS;
• Any combination of the `1` key is bound to "Normal Size";
• Use <control>q shortcut to quit the application.
A detailed list of updates and bug fixes can be found in the official changelog.
Download Eye of GNOME 3.7.4 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.