KDE-Services, a program that extends the features of the right mouse click on the Dolphin File Manager for KDE-4 graphical environment and specially designed for OSes based on Red Hat, is now at version 1.7.
KDE-Service 1.7 can be used to convert several video formats to MPEG-1, MPEG-4, AVI, VCD, SVCD, DVD, 3GP, FLV, extract the audio track of several video formats and convert them to MP3, send files to Thunderbird as email attachments, and much more.
Highlights of KDE-Service 1.7:
• The Makefile has been enhanced;
• A bugfix for "Connect To" on "Dolphin Tools" submenu has been implemented;
• A connection is no longer added to the bookmark entry on the Places panel from the file manager Dolphin;
• All shell scripts have been indented;
• "Check Message Digest" has been renamed to "Verify CheckSum.”
Check out the official announcement for a complete list of changes.
Download KDE-Service 1.7 right now from Softpedia.