The latest version of Lazarus can be downloaded from Softpedia
Lazarus, a cross-platform integrated development environment (IDE) that allows users to create visual (GUI) and non-visual Object Pascal programs, using the Free Pascal compiler to generate the executable, is now at version 1.2 RC2.Lazarus follows the principle “write once, compile anywhere,” and users should be able to just recompile a program's source code.
• The default GDI objects construction/destruction has been fixed;
• Some corrections to the window creation have been implemented;
• Timeout protection has been added for breakpoints during startup;
• The localization has been improved;
• The types for GDI objects have been fixed.
A complete list of changes and updates can be found in the official changelog. Download Lazarus 1.2 RC2 right now from Softpedia.
Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.