Aria2, a utility for downloading files that supports multiple protocols such as HTTP(S), FTP, BitTorrent, and Metalink, is now at version 1.17.1.Aria2 1.17.1 is a download manager that comes with some great features such as custom HTTP Header support, magnet links support, segmented downloading, and more.
Highlights of Aria2 1.17.1:
• Code has been added in order to detect rst2html.py or rst2html;
• The multicast loopback has been enabled in the BitTorrent local peer discovery;
• An off-by-one error bug has been corrected;
• Configure support has been added for linking tcmalloc_minimal and/or jemalloc;
• libaria2, a C++ library interface, has been added to aria2;
• The cached data is now flushed when the downloaded data is less than 16KiB.
Check out the official announcement for a complete list of changes and updates.
Download Aria2 1.17.1 right now from Softpedia.