Evolution, a complete solution that provides integrated mail, address book and calendaring functionality to users of the GNOME desktop environment, is now at version 3.9.3.The third development release of the Gnome 3.9.x branch has arrived, and it packs quite a few changes.
Highlights of Evolution 3.9.3:
• Empty group addresses added as recipient are no longer preventing the sending of messages;
• The task editor has been redesigned;
• The prompt to close message window on reply has been placed inline;
• The EClientCache no longer allocates memory ad infinity;
• The search function has been fixed in the Calendar view.
A complete list of bugfixes can be found in the official changelog.
Download Evolution 3.9.3 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.