Evince, a document viewer for multiple document formats, which aims to replace the multiple document viewers existing on the GNOME Desktop with a single simple application, is now at version 3.9.3.
Evince 3.9.3 marks yet another step forward for the software in its way to the final version. As usual, there are quite a few changes.
Highlights of Evince 3.9.3:
• The history now behaves more like a web browser;
• A fallback implementation of text selection for backends has been added;
• The Initial implementation of caret navigation has been added to libview;
• A setting has been added to set a custom page cache size;
• A memory corruption in the EvHistory implementation has been fixed.
A complete list of changes and improvement are available in the official announcement.
Download Evince 3.9.3 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.