VueScan, an easy-to-use replacement for the software that usually comes with scanners and that supports most flatbed scanners, printer/scanners and film scanners, has reached version 9.2.06.VueScan 9.2.06 is a minor release in the series as it doesn’t bring any performance improvements for the Linux platform, just small fixes and changes.
Highlights of VueScan 9.2.06:
• Support for Canon 9000F Mark II has been added;
• A problem with Epson GT-1500 has been repaired;
• A problem with the HP N-series document scanners has been corrected;
• A problem with some Epson scanners on Linux has been fixed;
• A problem with some Canon printer/scanner/copiers has been fixed.
VueScan provides support for 1100 scanners on the Linux system. Not all the scanners work with all SCSI/USB/Firewire interfaces, but most combinations are known to work.
A complete backlog of modifications, implemented in all the past versions, can be found in the official changelog.
Download VueScan 9.2.06 right now from Softpedia.