Epiphany, the web browser for the GNOME desktop that ties together many GNOME components in order to let you focus on the Web content, is now at version 3.8 Beta 1.Epiphany 3.7.90 (known also as 3.8 Beta 1) is yet another release in the 3.7.x development branch and comes with a few new features.
Highlights of Epiphany 3.8 Beta 1:
• "undo closed tab" functionality has been added;
• Installed headers, API docs and pc files have been removed;
• Only load pages when their tab is switched to “on”;
• Notification filtering is now supported;
• A New Tab button has been added in the toolbar;
• More bugfixes and missing functionality have been implemented for the WebKit2 backend;
• Bugfixes and cleanups have been implemented.
A detailed list of changes and updates can be found in the official announcement.
Download Epiphany 3.8 Beta 1 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.