Enlightenment E17, a lean, fast, modular and very extensible window manager for X11 that provides all the necessary packages to run a desktop, has just reached version 0.17.2.This might be just a maintenance release, as the developers call it, but it features an impressive number of changes and updates.
Highlights of Enlightenment E17 0.17.2:
• The toolbar gadgets no longer crash when trying to display a popup;
• A bug that caused pointer warping to new clients has been fixed;
• A crash that occurred in the locking screen when starting a gadget and then activating it again has been fixed;
• The e_layout no longer ignores the frozen state;
• The window class "vmware" is no longer disabled when the user is mapping the keyboard.
A comprehensive list of update and improvements can be found in the changes files, inside the archive.
Download Enlightenment E17 0.17.2 right now from Softpedia.