The latest version of Empathy Messenger can be downloaded from Softpedia
Empathy, a messaging program that supports text, voice and video chat, and file transfers over many different protocols, is now at version 3.7.2.Highlights of Empathy 3.7.2:
• Bug reports and potential privacy violations are now reported properly to the users;
• An UOA specific auth error is now displayed;
• Empathy Chat Window is now a Gtk Window;
• A debug option to show the GStreamer pipeline has been added;
• The IRC account edit dialog has received some improvements;
• The "edit connection parameters" dialogue is now resizable;
• Keywords for the desktop file have been added.
For a complete list of fixes and updated translations, you can check out the official changelog.
Download Empathy 3.7.2 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.