Empathy, a messaging program that supports text, voice and video chat, and file transfers over many different protocols, is now at version 3.7.3.Highlights of Empathy 3.7.3:
• The application now benefits from the services of geocode-glib 0.99.1;
• More protocolname<->displayname has been added;
• EmpathyContact has been ported to geocode-glib >= 0.99.1;
• EmpathyChatWindow should be a GtkWindow;
• A debug option to show the GStreamer pipeline has been added;
• "edit connection parameters" are now resizeable;
• The application is now inhibited to go idle when it’s performing a call.
For a complete list of fixes and updated translations, you can check out the official changelog.
Download Empathy 3.7.3 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.