Empathy, a messaging program that supports text, voice and video chat, and file transfers over many different protocols, is now at version 3.7.4.
Highlights of Empathy 3.7.4:
• The 'i' button on video preview is now displayed correctly;
• A message is now displayed if no contacts are shown because they are offline;
• The context menu has been improved in the chat window;
• Empathy shortcut bug Shift + F has been repaired;
• Backslash escapes is now applied in the chat log;
• The correct +/- buttons are now used in the application.
For a complete list of fixes and updated translations, you can check out the official changelog.
Download Empathy 3.7.4 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.