Empathy, a messaging program that supports text, voice, and video chat and file transfers over many different protocols, is now at version 220.127.116.11.
Empathy 18.104.22.168 is the first maintenance released in the 3.6 branch. The most important fix of this release is for a bug that prevented Empathy to connect an IM account having an invalid certificate.
Highlights of Empathy 22.214.171.124:
• The roster live search has been improved;
• The startup time of the chat window has been reduced;
• A wrong status message that was provided when the call got disconnected, was fixed;
• Private-chat-$UUID rooms are now created with default settings;
• A popup for a wrong certificate dialog is now displayed;
• A crash when resuming from sleep has been repaired;
• The live search, when groups are enabled, has been sped up.
For a complete list of fixes and updated translations, you can check out the official changelog.
Download Empathy 126.96.36.199 right now from Softpedia.