Elive, a complete operating system for your computer, that is built on top of Debian GNU/Linux and customized to meet the needs of any user while still offering the eye-candy, with minimal hardware requirements, is now at version 2.1.37 Alpha.The distribution is still in development and the current version only comes with a few improvements in comparison with the previous release.
Highlights of Elive 2.1.37 Alpha:
• Automatic language and timezone configurations are now based on the location of the user;
• E17 was updated to a new version;
• The E17 environment has improved the positioning of windows on the desktop;
• The Suspend function is now working;
• An important bug in the E17 menus has been fixed;
• A bug that affected Intel graphics cards has been corrected.
The developers of Elive also asked for the community's help in testing the operating system and in providing feedback based on their experience.
Download Elive 2.1.37 Alpha right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.