Highlights of EditRocket 4.1.9:
• A Reset Preferences option has been added in order to reset preferences to their defaults;
• A new View setting called “Reset Display Sizes to Default” has been added;
• The SFTP / SSH library now includes support for more encryption options;
• The dialog window is now showing on the proper monitor, if you are using a multiple monitor setup;
• An option to start EditRocket without accelerated graphics has been implemented.
Check out the official announcement for a complete list of changes.
Download EditRocket 4.1.9 right now from Softpedia.