EasyTAG, a tag editor for viewing and editing tags for MP3, MP2, MP4/AAC, FLAC, Ogg Vorbis, MusePack, Monkey's Audio and WavPack files, is now at version 2.1.8.
Highlights of EasyTAG 2.1.8:
• The application has been ported to GTK+ 2.24 and now it's required;
• Experimental compilation against GTK+ 3 has been added;
• The Debian and RPM packaging has been removed;
• Small fixes have been implemented in order to allow compilation under mingw;
• Overlaid text in scanner legend has been fixed;
• Configuration files have been moved to XDG directories;
• EasyTAG has switched to TagLib for MP4 tag editing and has dropped libmp4v2 support;
• The album artist entry focus and chain order have been fixed;
• The changes tab has been removed from the “about” dialog.
Check out the official announcement for a more details about this release.
Download EasyTAG 2.1.8 right now from Softpedia.